There is no defined path to be a successful Entrepreneur and no one has ever done it the same way twice. Every entrepreneur has to make his own tough decisions and set their priorities. But, there are certain things if unchecked leads to a definite failure no matter the hard work or clever strategies followed. The serial entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson who has succeeded in diverse fields shared his five-part formula for success irrespective of the business.
- Create something that is useful and would benefit society as a whole.
- Keep your brands pitch dead simple.
- Put yourself out there for the world to see and potentially laugh at.
- Adapt to social media marketting.
- Genuinely Believe and love what you do. Read More>>