Large Organisations that have put design at the centre of the enterprise are undergoing major shift with respect to design, The shift is not with respect to the aesthetics but rather on the application of design principles to the approach employes take to solve a problem. This modified approach comes as a response to the complexity faced by industries in integrating the software to the hardware and also in trying to make the users experience a simple and comfortable one. Design Thinking basically emphasizes on these factors;
- Focusing on the emotional experience of the user.
- Creating alternate models to examine the complicated problems.
- Using prototyping to obtain other potential solutions.
- Leveraging failure as learning and as a cost for innovation.
- Show thoughtful self-control.Read More>>